Monday, December 15, 2008

Obligatory First Entry!

I'm getting a jump start on my New Year's Resolution by doing this.

My name is Erik. 20/m/split my time between Cincinnati, OH and Boston, MA.


This is me eating at the fine Cincinnati establishment Skyline Chili:



I like to talk about music, a lot. To a stupid degree, really. So that's why I'm starting this blog. I'm going to write about stuff I'm listening to, and that's really about it. There are already enough sites out there that tell you what's happening up to the minute in the world of music, or sites that sort of tell you what artists to dry hump. This isn't going to be any of that. I'm just hoping to write about music as I discover it, and talk to other people who might be into the same stuff.

The first few posts here will by my wrap-ups of 2008 music. I'm super dorky about making lists. Expect a bunch of them!

-Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment